The 67 Unex Insulating Ladder Tray was the world’s first ladder tray in recyclable thermoplastic material. It is now also available in halogen-free insulating material with 100% recycled raw material base.
Benefits and technical characteristics of Unex insulating cable ladders 67:
- Designed for both horizontal and vertical use.
- Robust system designed to work at full load with a distance between supports of two and three metres.
- They ensure maximum electrical safety for people and equipment, providing reliable operation and optimum availability.
- They eliminate the risk of indirect contacts.
- The use of electrically insulating material significantly reduces the risk of short circuits. This ensures a much safer and more reliable functioning of the electrical system by preventing contact between a damaged phase and metallic elements.
- They do not spread flame and do not propagate fire by dripping (complies with UL94, flammability class V0 acc/EN 61537).
- They do not spread heat due to the low thermal conductivity of the insulating material.
- No earthing and equipotential bonding: being electrically insulating, the safety level is not affected by factors such as humidity or corrosion.
- They are electromagnetically neutral, without transferring induced or leakage currents.
- They allow the separation of power and signal cables at different levels, even when using metal supports.
- Resistant to prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays.
- They remain unaffected by corrosion.
- Cutting and handling does not produce burrs, sparks or irritating dusts.
- No welding is required for assembly.
- Maintenance free.
- Savings and simplification in installation and site management.